Then I had to build off of this. My LUG was having a Halloween themed show and tell for our October meeting. Prizes were to be given out! Who was I to miss this? First I had to select my model. Then I put on my pants and coat and thought a bit about the upper extremities. Both function and form were important. Of course everything had to work within the system. Not only that, but I wanted everything to follow the system. I also wanted there to be diversity so I had to very carefully consider piece usage. The end result is still a work in progress, but I'm very happy with it.
Of course, what's the best way to stave off a zombie attack? Dismemberment! There are two different arm designs but I think the left one works better, or will as soon as I come up with a better hand design. I was pretty thrilled with the hand design on the right (robot arms on a droid body) until I found it had been used back in 2009 on a Tom and Jerry MOC. Oh well. I'd still like to perfect it as it doesn't grip very well. Some of you may feel that this has been done before. The late and amazing Count Blockula had built a big fig before his passing. But with all due respect, it's not exactly a perfectly scaled rendition. It's stretched a touch here and there to look good. I want both form AND function within the system.
Now to figure out head gear.
Oh yeah, and Cthulhu won. He ALWAYS wins.